free survey & quote call 01473 276117
1. Payment terms – 75% non-refundable deposit payable to place order, remaining balance payable before installation. Shutters ordered remain the property of Suffolk Shutter Company until the full balance has been paid.
2. Quotations are subject to our standard terms and conditions of business unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Quotations are valid for 28 days from date of quote. Prices and delivery subject to confirmation after this time.
4. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
5. Quote includes labour, fitting materials & disposal of all Suffolk Shutter Company packaging – please note we do not remove or dispose of your old window coverings (blinds, curtains, poles etc.)
6. Any repairs required due to the removal of existing window coverings or installation of your shutters eg: painting, sanding, filling of walls, architrave is not covered within our quote or undertaken as work by our fitters.
7. Once an order has been placed but not delivered, if the order is cancelled by the customer, the customer is then liable for paying for the cost of the shutters less the fitting cost and the shutters will be delivered to the customer, but will not be fitted.
8. Specifications of a customers order are clearly detailed on the final quote and are the responsibility of the customer to check before accepting the final quote. Any specification details which are incorrect after placing the order can only be rectified by placing a new order – the cost of which will be the responsibility of the customer to fulfil.
9. We offer a manufacturers warranty on our shutters – a copy of the areas covered will be given to each customer on the day of installation. The point of contact for any concerns after fitting is to the Suffolk Shutter Company who will liaise directly with the manufacturer on your behalf. General wear and tear or misuse of products is not covered.
10. An installation date will be agreed shortly after the order is placed and confirmed to the customer.